Friday 4 June 2010

It's the little things...

... that make me happy!

Never let it be said that I am not easy to please. I bought a skirt yesterday (note to self, do not put a link to blog posts that contain references to conspicuous spending on Facebook, where beloved husband will read them and follow the link). I liked the skirt. It is cute and summery and being from Gap says size 2 when it means size 6! The skirt was, I thought, almost perfect. Today I discovered that it is perfect! It has pockets! I hadn't noticed them at first, but it has pockets that are big enough for my 'phone and my keys. I love pockets, I like not having to dig around in my handbag every time the 'phone rings and searching desperately for my keys while the children are creating merry hell all around me!

So I have a cute, new, short denim skirt with pockets, and life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment